who are we ?
Le College des Economists de la Sante (CES, The College of Health Economists) is a nonprofit organization based in Paris which acts as intermediary between economists, researchers and scholars, public and private decision-makers, health-care professionals and politicians. It includes more than 300 members, representing the main research centers, pharmaceutical laboratories and industries, social and health administrations, doctors and pharmacists,…
Its objectives are :
- to promote research and training in health economics,
- to improve and optimize information sharing between members, including issues and research results
- to foster the integration of health economics in public and corporate decision-making,
- to spread health economics knowledge in the society.
To reach these goals, the CES
- organizes public and professional conferences and symposiums, like – among other things – les Journées des Economistes de la Santé Français (the Days of the French Health Economists) with more than thirty articles edited each year,
- co-publishes scientific reviews,
- publishes a letter (La lettre du CES, three issues per year) and a monthly Internet newsletter,
- sets up training courses.