Senior Consultant, Health Economics
What you’ll do:
- Manage large and complex projects across Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas (health economic modelling, evidence synthesis, statistical analysis, health technology assessment submissions, report and publication development for value communication) and the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Distil strategic insights from analytics that generate value for our clients
- Develop tailored solutions to specific client problems and marshal their implementation
- Coach and mentor junior team members, foster the career development of line reports
- Drive business development as well as internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches
- Collaborate with other business areas and functions of the organisation across the globe to deliver client services and support the development of new offerings
Who you are:
- You have a degree in science, economics, management, mathematics, statistics or another relevant discipline
- You have strong project management experience and capabilities, coupled with an analytic mind set and excellent problem solving skills
- You have deep knowledge of HEOR/RWE methods and approaches and a solid working knowledge of consulting methodologies and general business practices, as well as an understanding of the wider health care sector and the pharmaceutical market
- You are experienced leading and working in teams, delegating tasks and supervising staff, and developing client relationships
- You have strong numeracy and quantitative skills
- You are a communicative and persuasive person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and clients, and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
You will be contacted by one of our recruiters to arrange a prescreen call should your background be relevant for this opportunity who will be able to give you more information on this team and the opportunity and also explain the assessment process to you for this role.
Please send your resume on recrutRWI-FR@iqvia.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for experienced and driven candidates seeking to advance their career and join our team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results. You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings. As part of our team, you will lead and manage the generation of insights and solutions into ways of improving real-world patient outcomes. Your work will impact decision-making in various health care systems on treatment innovations, care provision and access.